Thistle oil: useful properties and uses
Milk thistle, popularly thistle, is a weedy plant that usually grows in every vegetable garden. People are used to get rid of such a herb, not even suspecting how useful it can be. The oil of this plant is used in the cosmetic field to restore the health of hair and skin, in cooking, as well as in the field of proper nutrition. However, this product is most popular in the recipes of folk medicine. Back in the 50s of the last century, scientists discovered that milk thistle is enriched with various vitamins and mineral components, and the oil from it has a number of medicinal properties.
- Composition and calories
- Useful properties of milk thistle oil
- General benefits
- For women
- For Men
- In Pregnancy
- For children
- Milk thistle oil capsules: benefits and uses
- Milk thistle oil in medicine
- Diabetes mellitus
- In pancreatitis
- For constipation
- For the liver
- For hemorrhoids
- For cholecystitis
- For psoriasis
- For hepatitis
- Thistle oil in cosmetology
- For Face
- For hair
- Is it possible to fry on oil thistle
- Harm and contraindications
- How to choose and store oil thistle
- Interesting Facts about Milk Thistle
Thistle extract is used to make medicinal preparations that are used for the therapy of liver and gallbladder diseases.
The raw material for obtaining the valuable oil is a field plant with a rich purple color, which usually clings firmly to clothing. From the seeds of the thistle, the squeeze is made by cold pressing. That is, in this case, the seeds are placed under the press and under high pressure squeeze an oily liquid, in which all the valuable qualities are preserved.
Ready oil is characterized by a bright yellow-green color, the smell resembles roasted nuts or seeds.
Composition and Calories
In the composition of milk thistle found many useful components, the main ones are:
- Silymarin - it is quite difficult to find in nature. This substance allows to treat the membrane by enveloping the cells of the body. In addition, such a compound contributes to the production of bile, improves the process of cell development, and neutralizes poisonous substances.
- Various resins provide disinfection of wounds, increase the protective functions of the body, and quickly neutralize germs and bacteria.
- Mucus in the product eliminates inflammatory foci, accelerates the healing process, and helps to expel phlegm.
- Lignans accelerate oxygen metabolism, reducing blood cholesterol.
- Flavonoids strengthen the walls of blood vessels, regulate blood pressure, activate the adrenal glands.
- Saponins are responsible for the production of corticosteroids, the regulation of water-salt metabolism, reduce inflammation.
- Organic acids help to improve appetite, participate in the breakdown of fats, and also strengthen the protective shell of the body.
- Also, milk thistle contains alkaloids, which are responsible for normalizing blood circulation and reducing pain.
- Vitamins E and C provide energy for the muscles, reduce the level of uric acid in the bloodstream, and take part in the metabolic process.
- Selenium treats the liver and normalizes thyroid function.
- Of the minerals we can distinguish K, Cu, Fe, Al, Mg, Mn, Zn, Se.
Milk thistle oil is quite caloric. So, there are up to 900 kcal per 100 g of liquid. However, if you take into account that the remedy is used in small quantities, there will be no harm from it.
Useful properties of milk thistle oil
The oil is obtained by cold pressing of flowers and fruits. This method is used in order to preserve all the healing properties of the product when exposed to high temperatures. Therefore, even normal storage should be carried out only in the refrigerator. It is recommended to buy such a product in small portions, because after opening the package its shelf life is reduced many times.
The oily liquid contains many polyunsaturated fatty acids, which have a positive effect on the activity of the heart muscle and blood vessels. If you regularly take this product, you can eliminate hypertension and normalize blood pressure numbers, reduce bad cholesterol, give elasticity to blood vessels. In addition, taking courses of this oil can reduce the likelihood of atherosclerosis, stroke. The product also helps to improve blood clotting.
Thistle oil is considered an elixir of health, as its rich vitamin and mineral composition provides protection against various colds. If before the cold season for several weeks to drink 1 tsp on an empty stomach, a person will be much less likely to get sick, and in the case of an illness, the cure will come more quickly.
Since the oil is characterized by strong healing, antiseptic and soothing properties, it is recommended for use with various skin diseases. The presence of tocopherol in it provides wound healing and regeneration of the epidermis. Therefore, such a remedy can be used for psoriasis, allergic rashes, furunculosis.
Constant use of this liquid will reduce the risk of cancer. Usually such oil is taken for preventive purposes, 1 tbsp. daily before meals. The course of treatment lasts about 30 days, after which it is necessary to take a break for several months. When local application of milk thistle squeeze should be heated in a steam bath, so that it is sterile and purified. If the oil is used to strengthen the protective shell of the body, it is enough to add it to food, the more so it has excellent taste qualities.
The benefits of this medicinal product is that it has a beneficial effect on all systems of the human body. So, it has a choleretic and mildly laxative effect, helps to remove toxins from the body, stimulates the synthesis of gastric enzymes, strengthens the heart and capillaries.
A large range of useful properties of oil thistle is characterized in relation to the weaker sex. First of all, it contains vitamins and minerals that normalize the menstrual cycle in girls. The product also helps to alleviate the condition during menopause.
In the field of gynecology, the oil is used in the treatment of vaginitis, cervical erosion and even in infertility therapy. It is believed that the product has anti-inflammatory, disinfectant, antioxidant effect.
Milk thistle ensures normal digestion and intestinal health, which is necessary for improving skin health. When free radicals are removed from the body, acne and other skin problems disappear at the same time.
Since milk thistle is characterized by a detoxifying property, it moisturizes and softens the skin, forming a protective layer that helps protect it from external factors. As a result, the dermis becomes firm and soft.
The product allows you to cleanse the skin from harmful elements that cause dark pigmented spots.
Studies have shown that milk thistle oil can remove or repair cells that have been damaged by ultraviolet rays. It turns out that this oil acts as a natural sunscreen because it protects the skin from negative UV rays.
The ability of thistle fruits to activate the development of healthy cells suggests that, to some extent, the squeeze allows to slow the processes of natural aging, which is important for the fairer sex of mankind. Since the product is beneficial for almost all internal organs, a positive effect is also observed on the skin. After all, when the body is healthy from the inside, it is manifested externally.
Another useful property for ladies is the benefits for the curls. Thus, the product helps to strengthen the hair follicles. The oil of this medicinal herb is present in the composition of various hair products. As a result of the use of cosmetics based on it, the hair becomes strong and healthy.
In addition, the oil prevents hair loss, as well as restores damaged locks. As this oily liquid cleanses the liver, it begins to work properly and ensures the maintenance of healthy hair.
Milk thistle oil has a positive effect on the reproductive system of the stronger sex. The product helps to treat prostatitis, adenoma of the prostate gland, as well as urethritis. The drug improves blood circulation in the groin area and the quality of sperm, which allows you to increase the chances of conception.
Despite the fact that the product is characterized by a number of positive qualities, it is not recommended to use it during the period of carrying a fetus. This is due to the fact that the components of the oil can provoke premature delivery, especially in the case of a complicated pregnancy.
However, along with this, according to numerous reviews, it can be concluded that the oily liquid helps future moms to cope with toxicosis. In any case, you should first consult with a specialist, because only a doctor can determine the dangers and benefits of this product in each individual case.
The lactation period is also a restriction to the use of this medicine, at least the first four months. Thistle seed oil increases the synthesis of breast milk, but at the same time can bring harm to the infant by causing an allergic reaction and colic.
It is strictly forbidden to give milk thistle oil to children under two years of age, as it will only harm the child's body. It is best to start introducing such a product into the diet of a child after 12 years of age, when the probability of allergies and other side effects is already reduced.
Before introducing such a substance to a child's diet, you should consult a pediatrician, regardless of the age of the child.
When losing weight
As stated above, the oil has a rather high caloric value, but when using it during a diet, only positive properties are observed. The product in this case helps to remove toxins and other toxic substances from the body, as a result of which you can quickly achieve weight loss.
The best result can be achieved if you take a natural remedy for three weeks, twice a day on an empty stomach with a tablespoon.
Thistle oil in capsules: benefits and uses
Thistle oil in capsules has a large list of useful qualities that have both therapeutic and preventive effects. However, you should not engage in self-medication. Such a supplement should be used only in accordance with the indications.
The use of such capsules is prescribed if a person lives in a smoky area or in an area with high levels of radiation, has been taking medications or strong antibiotics for a long time. It is also indicated for hypertension, sudden vision loss associated with working at the computer, driving and prolonged exposure to the sun. Overweight, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, high cholesterol, poisoning, menopause and many other pathologies are treated by adding this capsule drug to the main treatment.
Like any other dietary supplement, oil of milk thistle has its contraindications. Before using this remedy, you should carefully study the instructions. The capsules contain a lot of phosphorus with calcium, which can have the opposite effect.
According to the instructions, oil of milk thistle fruits for children over 14 years of age and adults is recommended to take two capsules, if the dosage of one is 750 mg. If the dose of the drug is 300 mg, then you need to drink 4 capsules twice a day with meals. The duration of treatment is 30 days. For preventive purposes, the second course of treatment should be carried out after 6 months. It is best to do this in the fall and with the onset of spring.
Healing qualities of thistle oil in the form of capsules apply to patients with skin diseases. The drug can be taken for trophic ulcers, burns, wounds and abrasions that take a very long time to heal, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis. But in such a case, it is recommended to use this oil additionally externally, smearing directly on the affected areas. This will help speed up healing and prevent the formation of scars.
The product is useful for diabetes, heart and vascular pathologies. Capsule oil cleans blood vessels from cholesterol deposits, increases their elasticity. It is recommended to use milk thistle in capsules for people prone to atherosclerosis, thrombosis, heart attack, varicose veins and hypertension.
The oil is widely used in the treatment of gynecological diseases. In addition, the drug has a positive effect on the organs of the digestive system. It is prescribed for gastritis, colitis, ulcers. As a result of its use, the process of digestion of food is enhanced, the likelihood of food putrefaction is reduced, intestinal motility and microflora are restored. However, before using such a remedy, you should consult a gastroenterologist.
Stagnation in the liver and gallbladder can provoke various pathologies. Milk thistle oil capsules will help to clear the ducts and reduce the risk of neoplasms developing in the organs. As a result of such treatment the liver cells are restored, its work is normalized.
Rhinitis, stomatitis, periodontal disease can also be treated with this healing composition. In diseases of the ears, doctors advise to use the oil both internally in the form of capsules, and externally for drops and rubs.
Also oil thistle in capsule form is used to prevent weight gain. The capsules in this case prevent the deposition of fat by cleansing the internal organs and blood vessels. However, the dietary supplement is not able to burn fat deposits that are already there, it can only prevent this process and help to keep the shape.
Thistle oil in medicine
Thistle oil is a natural natural healer. There is a legend that a dying man once asked the Virgin Mary to cure his diseases. Then Our Lady showed him the usual thorns that grew in his garden. The sick man began to take an infusion of this herb and after a short time he was healed. Since then, this plant has been called the "gift of the Virgin.
Another name for this plant is also known as tatarnik. In the writings of Avicenna, it was found that thistle is an antidote. In the 1970s, scientists conducted studies that showed that milk thistle really has protective, cleansing and restorative properties due to the presence of silymarin in it - the strongest hepatoprotector. It should be noted that in no other plant has this substance been found.
Tartaricum contains fatty acids that remove cholesterol, it also contains carotenoids and vitamin E. On the basis of the extract of such a healing herb, many medicines are made.
Milk thistle is used for a variety of ailments such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, poisoning, including alcohol, substance metabolism disorders, diabetes, gastritis, ulcers, gallbladder pathology, disorders of the cardiovascular system. In addition, this drug is a prevention of cancer, there are even known cases where the thistle-based medicine had a beneficial effect on the body, which was already affected by tumor cells.
Also oil from milk thistle seeds can be used to restore the body after radiation, therapy of diseases of the genitourinary system, rapid healing of mechanical damage to the skin.
Diabetes is manifested by an increase in blood glucose levels. The body's cells do not have special receptors for drawing sugar inside, so it is deposited on the surface. This results in a lack of carbohydrates, which causes healthy tissue to begin to die off. However, thistle oil in the form of capsules helps increase insulin sensitivity.
The healing properties of milk thistle help to cleanse the body and strengthen the walls of blood vessels, so in small quantities it should be taken by diabetics. Drink such a remedy twice a day for 1 tsp. 30 minutes before a meal, for a whole month. Then be sure to take a break for seven days and repeat again as needed.
With an inflammatory formation in the pancreas, you need to mix 1 cup of squeeze of thistle fruits and 0.5 cup of pumpkin seed oil, and add a couple of drops of essential peppermint oil. Drink this remedy by 1 tbsp. on an empty stomach 30 minutes before a meal, three times a day for a month.
As already noted, the plant product is characterized by anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Therefore, the oil is absolutely safe for the damaged mucous membrane of the stomach. If you drink a small amount of such a healing composition on an empty stomach in the morning, after a while stomach pain, cramps and bloating will decrease.
Patients with gastritis should take 3 tsp. of the oily product a day before meals for four weeks. After that, it is necessary to take a break, so as not to harm the body.
Oil is characterized by a laxative effect, so you can use a natural remedy on a plant basis for such unpleasant problems. To do this, you need to drink one spoonful of oil on an empty stomach and 10 minutes later drink a glass of water at room temperature. Such a procedure will help to cleanse the intestines. This will solve the problem within a few days and ensure the continued smooth functioning of the intestines.
For the Liver
On the basis of milk thistle was obtained a lot of drugs that support the functioning of the liver and contribute to its recovery in a number of disorders. Oil from this plant helps speed up the recovery process for hepatitis, cirrhosis and other ailments that are accompanied by failures in the activity of this organ. Tartaricus stimulates the synthesis of healthy cells, which replace the affected tissues of the organ.
In ancient times, this medicinal herb was used as an antidote for snake bites. Currently, the oil helps to cleanse the liver after the negative effects of alcohol, medications, radiation, chemotherapy.
Such a useful product is one of the most effective to cleanse and restore all functions of the liver. Most often the oil is taken in combination with milk thistle seeds. So, to prepare such a cleansing agent, you need to mix 100 g of thistle fruits, ground into a powder, and 70 ml of squeeze of this culture. Such a remedy should be taken 1 tsp. three times a day before meals.
There is another recipe for the manufacture of which would require crushing 100 grams of seeds tatarnik, mix them with oil, add 10 g of burdock root and fennel. Such a curative remedy is taken under the same scheme.
Both drugs are effective in terms of cleansing the liver and reducing the overall burden on it.
Very effective are enemas with milk thistle oil for inflammation of hemorrhoids. Such procedures are carried out in the following way - first you need to do a normal enema, and then with the addition of 30 ml of vegetable squeeze. As additional measures, it is recommended to lubricate the area around the anus with this oil.
Cholecystitis is a disease of an inflammatory nature, and it is scientifically proven that milk thistle is able to reduce inflammation. Consequently, for patients with cholecystitis, the product is useful because it improves the formation of bile and its outflow, eliminates pain in the gallbladder, kills bacteria and microbes that are the cause of the disease. In addition, the product stimulates the breakdown of stones and prevents the formation of new ones.
With the help of thistle seed oil, this skin disease can also be cured. In this case, take the healing product must be complex: inside - 1 tsp. three times a day, as well as externally, smearing the heated liquid on the affected areas twice - in the morning and evening. The drug should remain on the skin for 30 minutes, after which it can be removed. Such therapy should be carried out for a month.
Hepatitis is also treated with milk thistle, namely a squeeze on its basis. In this case, you need to drink the oil before breakfast and before dinner, on an empty stomach of 1 tsp. After a month, you need to take a break for 10 days, and then resume the therapy.
Thistle oil in cosmetology
Thistle seed oil can also be used for cosmetic purposes - the product is saturated with vitamins and trace elements that enrich the skin and curls with useful substances, accelerate regeneration processes, help to reduce inflammatory processes. For the preparation of homemade cosmetics uses squeeze both pure and in combination with other components.
For the face
The oily liquid obtained by pressing the fruits of milk thistle contains a lot of tocopherol, which nourishes and regenerates skin cells. On the basis of such a substance, you can prepare masks that slow the aging and withering of the dermis. The oil saturates the epidermis with useful elements and regulates its water balance. The oil is also characterized by bactericidal properties, which helps to eliminate inflammation and get rid of acne. When used properly, this product can be a real help for every lady.
This oil is especially appreciated for its beneficial effect on the skin of the face, it can be used for any type of derma. If the epidermis is dry, the plant squeeze softens it, but if the skin is oily, the preparation will help to narrow pores and adjust the synthesis of sebum.
- For a moisturizing effect and light whitening, mix 1 tsp. oil and 2 tbsp. high-fat sour cream. The resulting mixture should be applied to the face for a quarter of an hour, then remove with warm water.
- To get rid of peeling, mix 0.5 tsp. of the oily substance heated in a water bath with 1 tsp. of lemon juice and a few drops of aloe juice. The resulting mass is applied to a cleansed skin for 15-20 minutes and then rinse.
- To get an anti-inflammatory agent you will need to mix 1 tbsp. bran and 1 tsp. milk thistle oil and walnut oil. Ready mask applied to the face for half an hour. At the end of this period, wash it off.
- You can make a healing remedy for aging skin. In this case, you will need 1 tbsp. oil of tartaric fruits and 1 tsp. natural honey. Then you need to clean the skin and massage the face with this mask. It is recommended to treat the décolleté area with the same composition. The remedy should work for 20 minutes, then wash it off by contrasting rinse.
- To prepare a universal remedy, it is enough to mix 1 tbsp. oil of this plant with the same amount of sour cream. The ready mixture should be applied in a thick layer to the pre-cleaned face and kept for about 30 minutes. After removing the mask, it is recommended to use a moisturizing cream.
- For smoothing wrinkles around the eyes, experts advise taking 5 g of almond oil, 1 drop of milk thistle oil, mix the two elements and apply to the problem areas. Such a remedy should work overnight.
- You can get rid of peeling and with the help of another mask, which requires the yolk of one egg in raw form, as well as liquid honey and healing oil in equal quantities. All the ingredients should be thoroughly mixed and heated in a steam bath. The resulting mass is applied evenly to the face for half an hour, and then rinse with water.
- To moisturize the skin, you can use a mask for which you need to take ordinary pressed yeast, add a little milk and mix until smooth. Next, include in the mixture 2 tbsp. thistle oil and 1 tsp. honey. You will also need a couple of drops of lemon squeeze and some sour cream. This remedy is applied to the face in an even layer and soak for 30 minutes, then remove under running water.
- With a dry type of skin will be effective mask, for which you need to mix 2 tbsp. oily liquid of milk thistle, the yolk of one egg and 1 tbsp. liquid honey. Mix all the components and apply to the skin of the face. The remedy should work about 20 minutes. Wash off with warm water without using soap. Derma after such procedures will become velvety and moisturized.
In principle, any cosmetic oils have a positive effect on the condition of the hair. However, the most useful for dry and damaged curls is thistle oil. In this case, it should be heated in a water bath and gently apply to the hair along its entire length. Such a simple mask will help to restore the hair after dyeing and aggressive exposure to hair dryer, as well as exposure to salt water. This oil makes the curls soft and silky.
Also, this oil can be combined with other substances, resulting in a nourishing compositions.
- You can prepare a mask with orange oil. To do this, take 2 tsp. squeeze of milk thistle, three drops of orange essential oil, 1 tsp. garlic squeeze, 2 tbsp. whey and 1 tsp. henna. Mix all these elements and apply to the hair for half an hour. After that the head should be washed. Such a procedure helps to revitalize the strands. In addition, after using such a mask, the hair acquires a different shade, so it is not recommended to use the product for blondes. Instead of the orange component, you can use any other oil that is suitable for making masks for hair.
- To prepare a mask with milk thistle and walnut oil, add 3 tbsp. of milk thistle and 1 tbsp. of walnut oil to 10 ml. of ordinary shampoo. The resulting mixture is applied to the hair, and then put on a plastic cap and wrap your head with a towel. Hold such a mask for 40-50 minutes, then rinse it with shampoo.
- To prepare a strengthening mask, you will need 2 tbsp. blue clay, which can be purchased at the drugstore, 1 tbsp. milk thistle oil, one chicken egg and 1 tsp. natural honey. First, mix milk thistle and raw egg with honey. Then carefully add the clay. The resulting cosmetic composition to apply to the hair. Cover your head with a cap. The remedy should act for 40 minutes, then wash it off with shampoo.
- To make a remedy for dry curls you need to prepare the following ingredients: oily tartaric product, cognac and egg yolk. Mix 5 tbsp of cognac with 3 tbsp of oil and the yolk of one egg. Masque to treat the hair on the entire length. Next, cover the strands of the film and wrap with a towel. After an hour rinse this remedy under the shower.
- There is a mask against hair loss using this healing oil. For its preparation, grate burdock root and mix it with an oily liquid in a ratio of 1:4. If the mixture is too thick, it can be diluted with a little water. Next, according to the standard scheme, the product should be applied to the hair, then put on a rubber cap and a towel. Hold such a composition for about two hours. Then you only need to wash your hair in the usual way.
Squeezing of milk thistle seeds is very often used for culinary purposes. Such a product is an excellent dressing for salads, as it gives a dish a neutral flavor, just like regular sunflower oil. If you mix this substance with lemon juice and whipped egg white, you get quite a rich dressing, which can be used for Caesar salad.
In addition, the oil is used for making marinades, various sauces and porridges. Despite the fact that such an oily liquid based on milk thistle is high in calories, it can be included in dishes used during weight loss. To do this, all you need to do is to prepare a salad of your favorite vegetable ingredients and dress it with thistle oil.
This product concentrates a lot of vitamins and minerals, which will help make up for the lack of useful elements in an incomplete diet. That is, a salad cooked with this oil will allow eating few calories, but at the same time will saturate and improve the condition of the skin, nail plates and hair.
Can I Fry in Milk Thistle Oil?
It is not allowed to fry in this oil. The fact is that the product loses most of its useful substances when exposed to high temperatures. Therefore, it is recommended to add the vegetable product only to cold or warm dishes. This will give the food a unique taste and benefit the body.
Harm and contraindications
Squeeze of thistle fruits has unique properties, as it has almost no negative qualities, for a reason it is used in the treatment of even the most serious diseases. However, there are still cases when such a healing tool should be refused. Contraindications include allergic reactions, gallbladder pathology, respiratory diseases such as asthma, epilepsy. It is also not recommended to use this oil while carrying a baby, as well as after the birth of a child. Children under 12 years of age are also contraindicated.
Negative reaction of the body to oil from milk thistle can manifest itself in the form of diarrhea, skin rash or heartburn.
How to choose and store oil thistle
Since this plant-based product can only be purchased from a pharmacy, you can be sure that the quality is top-notch. However, you should still take into account a few points.
- First of all, you need to remember that quality products are sold in a bottle of dark glass.
- A good oil should have a yellow-green color, and the aroma should be pleasant, slightly bitter.
- The thistle oil label should contain information that the product was obtained by cold pressing, with the extract in its pure form being at least 80 percent.
The shelf life of a sealed bottle of oil is usually one year from the date of manufacture. Unopened products store very little - about 30 days. Therefore, there is no need to buy oil in a large container unnecessarily, as it will very quickly become unusable. In this case, it should be stored in the refrigerator, in an airtight bottle.
Interesting facts about milk thistle
- It is interesting that milk thistle is almost the only medicinal plant that will help to save the life of a person who has been poisoned by consuming pale grebes.
- The plant belongs to the genus "Silybum", which means "tassel" in Greek.
- The crop is named after the Virgin Mary. It is believed that the white spots on the green leaves of the herb are the milk of the Mother of God. To this day in Bulgaria, the thistle is called the "gift of the Virgin Mary.
- Each nation is accustomed to calling this plant by its own name. Some have given the thistle the name milk thistle or holy thistle, some call it the silver tartar. But the most interesting name is frogweed. The crop received this name because of the resemblance of the young plant to such an amphibian.
- Since ancient times, milk thistle has been used in the therapy of various pathologies. So, in ancient Rome it was used as an effective remedy for poisoning. The great Arab physician and thinker Avicenna in his works described this plant as an antidote for snake bites and certain types of spiders.
- A few centuries later, Dr. Vogel, who treated 60 patients who had been severely poisoned by poisonous mushrooms, pointed out that milk thistle produced striking results in treating the victims. All of his patients survived, while a third of the patients died with the usual treatment at the time.
- However, thistle preparations have the greatest effect with liver pathologies.
However, it was only in the 1970s that scientific institutions of various countries began to study the preparations obtained from milk thistle, namely their effect on the human body.
Since then, more than two hundred experimental and clinical experiments have been conducted, as a result of which it was found out that milk thistle is truly an effective method of combating various diseases. The seeds of this plant contain elements that protect the cells of the body from the penetration of poisons into them. There is even evidence that it is thanks to thistle can stop the growth of cancer cells.
«Important: All information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. for educational purposes only. Consult a specialist before applying any recommendations. specialist before using any of the recommendations. Neither the editors nor the authors shall be liable for any possible harm caused by materials."